Cherry Ripe Balls
- 1 packet choc ripple biscuits
- 3 cherry ripes
- 1 tin chocolate condensed milk 397gr from aldi
- 1 Cup desiccated coconut
- Coconut to roll in
- 2 drops red food dye
- Chocolate sprinkles for rolling
- Step 1Place biscuits and Cherry ripes into a food processor and blitz fine.
- Step 2Pop mixture into a bowl with condensed milk and coconut.
- Step 3Place coconut, chocolate sprinkles and red food dye into a plastic bag and coat untill coconut turns a pink colour.
- Step 4Roll into balls and coat in co coconut mix.
- Step 5Pop on a tray and into the fridge for 3 hours until firm.