CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BAKE
- 150g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 170c. Line the base of a 9 inch or larger cast iron frying pan with a round piece of baking paper.
- Step 2Add the butter, both sugars and vanilla extract to the bowl of a stand mixer and beat until light and creamy.
- Step 3Add the egg and beat until combined.
- Step 4Add the flour and mix slowly until combined. Fold the chocolate chips through the dough.
- Step 5Press the mixture into the prepared frying pan using your fingers.
- Step 6Bake for 15-25 minutes, depending on how soft you like your cookie to be.
- Step 7Allow to cool slightly before slicing and serving.
- Step 8Enjoy!