Create This Tim Tam Wreath
- 3 1/2 packets of Tim Tams in flavour of your choice
- 1/2 block milk chocolate
- Mint leaves or jubes
- Raspberry jubes
- 1/4 block white chocolate
- Step 1Melt white and milk chocolate in the microwave for a minute each until melted.
- Step 2Line Tim tams around in a circle.
- Step 3Place melted chocolate on the back of Tim Tams to act as a glue and then start layering in a brick formation.
- Step 4Repeat until you have 3 or 4 rows.
- Step 5Drizzle white and the rest of the milk chocolate over the top.
- Step 6Place raspberries and mint leaves so that they look like holly.
- Step 7Pop in the fridge to set and enjoy!