NO BAKE LICORICE SLICE
- 250g licorice allsorts, roughly chopped.
- 250g packet plain biscuits
- 1/2 of a 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 125g butter
- 200g chocolate
- Step 1Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Step 2Add the biscuits to a food processor and crush.
- Step 3Meanwhile, melt the condensed milk and butter in a large bowl using the microwave.
- Step 4Add the crushed biscuits to the melted butter and condensed milk and stir until well combined. Stir through the chopped licorice allsorts.
- Step 5Press the mixture firmly into the slice tin using the back of a spoon or your fingers.
- Step 6Melt the chocolate in short bursts in the microwave. Spread evenly over the slice.
- Step 7Refrigerate slice for a few hours, then slice and serve.