TIM TAM BALLS
- 200g packet Tim Tams
- 250g cream cheese
- Melted chocolate or desiccated coconut, for rolling
- Step 1Soften the cream cheese in the microwave.
- Step 2Place the biscuits in a food processor and mix until finely crushed. Add the softened cream cheese and mix further until biscuits and cream cheese are combined.
- Step 3Roll teaspoons full of mixture into balls, and coat with your melted chocolate or coconut. Or if you prefer, leave the balls as they are.
- Step 4Place the balls in the refrigerator to harden.