BEETROOT BROWNIES – ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS!
- 250g beetroot, cooked and pureed
- 200g dark chocolate
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 180c. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Step 2Place the chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave.
- Step 3Add the pureed beetroot to the melted chocolate and mix. Add the flour and brown sugar and stir until well combined.
- Step 4Pour the mixture into the prepared slice tin and bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool in tin before slicing.