BLUEBERRY MUFFIN CAKE
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 100g butter, melted
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 180c. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Step 2Add the self raising flour, sugar and rolled oats to a large bowl and mix well.
- Step 3Stir through half of the blueberries.
- Step 4Combine the milk, egg and melted butter, the pour milk mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined; the mixture will still look a little lumpy.
- Step 5Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and scatter over the remaining blueberries.
- Step 6Bake for 50 minutes or until cooked through.
- Step 7Allow to cool in tin before removing.
- Step 8Slice and enjoy!