Cake Hack Chocolate And Mint heaven!
- 10 Peppermint crisps
- 1 Peppermint Areo bar
- 1/2 block Cadbury milk chocolate
- 5 mint slice biscuits
- 1 premade chocolate mud cake, we purchased ours from Woolworths for $4.00
- 1/2 a block of peppermint chocolate
- Step 1Take the wrapping of the cake and place on the plate you would like to serve it on.
- Step 2Pop milk chocolate in the microwave for one minute until melted.
- Step 3Cut the peppermint crisps on an angle about 2 3rds the way up.
- Step 4spread the melted chocolate on the back of the crisp bar and stick to the outside of the cake.
- Step 5repeat using different lengths around the cake.
- Step 6Cut the Areo bar and mint slices into rough pieces
- Step 7break up the mint chocolate into pieces
- Step 8pour the remaining melted chocolate onto the cake and spread out evenly.
- Step 9Top with mint chocolate, peppermint crisps, mint slices and Areo bars.
- Step 10Slice and enjoy!