CHOCOLATE CHIP SLICE
- 200g butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Step 1Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Step 2Add the butter, sugar and vanilla extract to the bowl of a stand mixer and beat until light and fluffy.
- Step 3Add the eggs and mix again until well combined.
- Step 4Pour the flour, baking soda and salt into the bowl and mix slowly until a dough forms.
- Step 5Fold through the chocolate chips.
- Step 6Tip the cookie dough into the slice tin and flatten using your fingers or the back of a spoon.
- Step 7Bake at 180c for 20 minutes.
- Step 8Allow to cool in tin before slicing.
- Step 9Enjoy!