CHOCOLATE COCONUT SLICE
- 250g plain biscuits
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 200g chocolate (dark, milk or white)
- 45g butter
- Extra desiccated coconut, for sprinkling
- Step 1Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Step 2Add the biscuits to the bowl of a food processor or Thermomix and process until the biscuits resemble bread crumbs.
- Step 3Add the condensed milk, coconut and cocoa powder and mix to combine.
- Step 4Spoon the mixture into the slice tin.
- Step 5Press down firmly with your fingers of the back of a metal spoon.
- Step 6Melt the chocolate and butter together in the microwave, then spread evenly over the slice.
- Step 7Sprinkle with the extra coconut.
- Step 8Place in the fridge for around 1 hour to set.
- Step 9Slice And Enjoy!