CHOCOLATE & RASPBERRY BROWNIES
- 200g dark chocolate
- 180g butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 160c and line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Step 2Place the chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Step 3In another bowl, whisk the brown sugar and eggs until well combined.
- Step 4Stir the chocolate through the egg mixture,
- Step 5Add the flour and and stir until well combined.
- Step 6Add the raspberries to the bowl and fold through the batter until mixed through.
- Step 7Pour the batter into the slice tin, topping with extra raspberries if desired.
- Step 8Bake in the oven for around 35 minutes.
- Step 9The brownie will still feel very soft when it comes out of the oven, but will harden up as it cools.
- Step 10Allow the brownie to cool completely before slicing.
- Step 11YUM!