EASY CARAMEL AND CHOCOLATE SLICE
- 250g plain biscuits
- 220g block Caramello chocolate
- 60g butter
- 1/4 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/2 395g can condensed milk
- dessicated coconut, extra (optional)
- Step 1Put the biscuits in a food processor and mix until the biscuits resemble crumbs
- Step 2Break up the chocolate in a large bowl with the butter and melt in the microwave. The amount of time it takes to melt will depend on your microwave.
- Step 3Add the crushed biscuits, coconut and condensed milk to the melted chocolate and butter mixture and stir until well combined.
- Step 4Line a slice tin with baking paper and press the mixture into the tin using your fingers or the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with the extra coconut if desired
- Step 5Place the slice in the fridge and leave for a few hours to set before slicing and serving.