EASY WEETBIX SLICE
- 200g butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 12 Weet-Bix, crushed by hand
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 200g milk chocolate
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Step 1Preheat oven to 160c. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Step 2Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Step 3Pour the mixture into the slice tin and press down evenly.
- Step 4Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Step 45Melt the chocolate and vegetable oil together, then spread over the top of the slice.
- Step 6Refrigerate for 2 hours before slicing and serving.
- Step 7You can add grated chocolate on the top if you like.