Egg Free Chocolate Bean Muffins
- 1 Banana
- 400 grams of butter beans drained
- 3 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons of almond milk
- 1/2 cup Cocoa We use Loving Earth
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 grams Self raising flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar we use global organics, you can use brown sugar but they wont be refined sugar free.
- Step 1Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Step 2Place 12 cupcake shells in a muffin tray
- Step 3Place butter beans, coconut oil, almond milk, banana and vanilla extract into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Step 4Add mixture to the bowl along with all other ingredients and mix well.
- Step 5Add approx 2 tablespoons of mixture to each cupcake case.
- Step 6Pop in the oven for 20 minutes and cook until they slightly spring back in the middle of cupcakes.