Kids Ice Cream Wreath
- 1 1/2 litres of your favourite ice cream, we used napoleon and rainbow
- 1/2 block white chocolate
- 1/2 block milk chocolate
- 2 cups of clinkers crumbled
- Step 1In a Tupperware jelly mould or a bunt tin place cling wrap so it covers the base and sides of the container/tin.
- Step 2Let the ice cream sit out on the bench for 5 minutes so it slightly softens.
- Step 3Scoop ice cream into container and push in with the back of a spoon making sure all the space is filled.
- Step 4Fill to the top and either cover with lid or cling wrap and pop back into the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Step 5Pop chocolate into 2 separate bowls and microwave for 1 min each.
- Step 6Take container out of the freezer and turn upside down on a plate and peel off the cling wrap.
- Step 7Drizzle the chocolate over the top.
- Step 8Sprinkle crushed clinkers over the top and slice and enjoy.
- Step 9Pop back in the freezer make sure it is well covered so it doesn’t go icy.