MINT CHOCOLATE SLICE
- 125g butter
- 200g dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter
- a few drops of peppermint essence
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Step 2Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Step 3Place the butter and dark chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl and microwave in short bursts until melted, stirring each time.
- Step 4Add the sugar and eggs to the chocolate mixture and stir until well combined.
- Step 5Add the flour and combine.
- Step 6Spread the batter in the slice tin and bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Step 7Allow to cool in tin.
- Step 8To make the icing, Add the icing sugar, butter and peppermint essence to a small saucepan, then add the milk, forming a paste.
- Step 9Stir the icing over a low heat until it becomes spreadable.
- Step 10Spread the icing over the slice, let set cut into squares and serve.
- Step 11Enjoy!