MINT SLICE BROWNIE
- 200g dark chocolate
- 180g butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1 x packet Mint Slice biscuits
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 160c and line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Step 2Place the chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave.
- Step 3In another bowl, whisk the brown sugar and eggs until well combined.
- Step 4Stir the chocolate through the egg mixture, then add the flour and stir until well combined.
- Step 5Pour 2/3 of the brownie mixture into the slice tin, them place the Mint Slice biscuits in the tin. You may not need the entire pack, but just use however many fit in your slice tin.
- Step 6Pour the remaining brownie mixture over the top of the biscuits.
- Step 7Bake in the oven for around 35 minutes.
- Step 8The brownie will still feel very soft when it comes out of the oven, but will harden up as it cools.
- Step 9Allow the brownie to cool completely before slicing.
- Step 10Enjoy!