NO BAKE LEMON SLICE!
- 125g butter
- 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 250g plain biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 3/4 cups icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Step 1Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Step 2Place the butter and condensed milk in a small saucepan and melt together over a low heat.
- Step 3Crush the biscuits in a food processor.
- Step 4Add the coconut and lemon juice, as well as the butter mixture and process until well combined.
- Step 5Press the mixture into the slice tin and put in the fridge.
- Step 6To make the icing, add the icing sugar and lemon juice to a small saucepan, stirring until the icing is smooth and warm.
- Step 7Spread quickly over the slice, and place slice back in the fridge until set.
- Step 8Slice and enjoy!