PIÑATA CUP CAKES
- 125g butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- mini m&ms
- Icing mixture, we use Betty Crokers
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Step 2Line 2 x 6 hole muffin trays with cupcake liners.
- Step 3In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the softened butter, sugar and vanilla extract until light and creamy.
- Step 4Add the eggs one at a time, beating until combined.
- Step 5Add the flour and the milk and beat once again until the mixture is well combined.
- Step 6Spoon the mixture into the 12 cupcake liners. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cupcakes spring back when lightly touched.
- Step 7Allow to cool completely.
- Step 8Once the cupcakes have cooled, gently make a small hole in the middle of each cupcake by scooping out part of the cupcake with a teaspoon.
- Step 9Fill each hole with the mini m&ms.
- Step 10Top each cupcake with your chosen icing and decorate how you like.