- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon bi carb soda
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 canned pear halves, diced
- 120g frozen raspberries
- Step 1Preheat oven to 170c. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Step 2Place the flour, bi carb and sugar in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Step 3Add the yoghurt, oil, eggs and vanilla and stir again until well combined.
- Step 4Fold the pear and raspberries through the mixture.
- Step 5Pour into the loaf tin and bake for 55 minutes or until cooked through.
- Step 6Cool in tin for 10 minutes before turning onto a cooling rack.
- Step 7Serve warm or cold. Enjoy!