Refined Sugar Free Sponge cake
- 150 grams Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 150 grams Self raising flour
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 200 grams natural yogurt
- 1/4 cup Raspberries
- Strawberries to decorate
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- Step 1Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Step 2Grease a 18cm cake tin
- Step 3Melt butter and honey in a microwave bowl on high for 1 minute.
- Step 4Sieve flour into a bowl and add butter mixture and mix well.
- Step 5Add eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Step 6Spoon mixture into baking tin and pop in the oven for 30 minutes until starts to brown.
- Step 7Take cake out and let cool completely before icing.
- Step 8In the mean time blitz the raspberries, rice malt and yogurt together until smooth.
- Step 9Once cake is cooled spread the yogurt mix across the top evenly
- Step 10Decorate with strawberries, slice and enjoy!