Sofia the First Cupcakes
- 12 cupcakes – we used this no fail Vanilla Cupcake Recipe
- 12 purple cupcake wrappers
- 1 batch of purple buttercream icing – we used this easy Buttercream recipe.
- Edible Glitter to decorate – optional
- Step 1Bake your cupcakes and allow them to completely cool.
- Step 2Cut around the edges of your Sofia the First pictures and secure a toothpick to the back of each one using sticky tape.
- Step 3Make your buttercream, we used a few drops of Wilton Violet Colour Gel Dye to create this shade.
- Step 4Once your buttercream is ready, assemble your cupcakes, Sofia the First pictures and edible glitter on your workbench and fill your piping bag with the buttercream.Starting from the outside, cover the cupcakes completely in buttercream and sprinkle with the edible glitter – if using.Carefully place the Sofia the First picture into the middle of the cupcake and repeat until you have decorated all of your cupcakes.
- Sticky Tape
- Piping Bag
- Star Nozzle