THE EASIEST CARAMEL SLICE EVER!
- 70g butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180c. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Step 2Place the butter, brown sugar, coconut and flour into a food processor and process until the mixture begins to form a dough.
- Step 3Press the dough mixture into the slice tin using your fingers or the back of a spoon.
- Step 4Pour the condensed milk over the base and spread out evenly.
- Step 5Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the condensed milk.
- Step 6Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden. Cool before slicing.